My favorite food

My favorite food, is peruvian food, since it has a unique flavor and its dish is abundant. Its preparation is unique and delicious, it is a mix of vegetables, chicken, meat, seafood and egg (including their delicious sauces). They have a variety of dishes, they mix a lot of seafood with rice or noodles.

I really like Peruvian food, because it includes everything I always like to eat, the bad thing is that I can never finish eating everything because it is a lot of food. It is a very large dish, very fatty and unhealthy. But it doesn't take away from how delicious it is, I think I would die of grief if I don't eat again one day…

Peruvian food is the richest thing on earth, just describing it made me want to eat hahaha.
I say goodbye with much love and hunger <3

Sofía Segura.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

hi!