my favorite piece of technology.

What I like most about technology are cameras, since I was little I liked to use my aunt's camera when we traveled, we are a family that travels a lot, and we are capturing moments.
I was given a camera for the first time when I was 12 years old I was very happy to see it, I started to investigate and study about it, alone.  Each time I became closer to the camera, always using it when i going on a trip and improving its use.

I find that the camera captures special moments, preventing them from being erased from our minds. That's why I love the camera, it's unique. Remember landscapes that I once traveled just by looking at the photo.

At this point in my life, I find it would be difficult not to have her as she is the most sacred thing I have. I love photography so much I collected relics.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

hi!