hi!

 Since I was little I had the dream of developing myself as a professional in the police area, being more specift in the area of criminology. Since I began to have use of reason, human anatomy and forensic investigation have caught my attention. I also come from a family of uniformed professions.
Growing up, I developed a great love for nature thanks to my parents, raising me with a look of love and respect towards nature. Generating that I liked another side that was not criminology.
When I finished school, I had 4 options, in the first place was a research school, foresic medicine in Spain, forest engineering and veterinary medicine.

I decided on forestry engineering, since I had not stayed in the research school and I liked forest engineering since I have always been connected with nature, looking for a change that helps the planet or my enviroment.
Now that I see the reality of studying at the university, I have assimilated the difficulty but the desire to learn increases. I would like to work in the conservation and research of native forest.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog